Top 10 Ways To Lose 15 Pounds In A Month
1. Stop eating foods with added sugar, refined sugar in particular. No soft drinks and sweets.
2. If possible, avoid having something better "glucose-fructose focused." This is the worst glucose may be able to eat.
3. Stop eating fried foods. No French fries, no fried chicken, fried anything.
4. Minimization of saturated and trans fats. fat. If its sticky, gooey, probably your saturated.
5. Drink plenty of water. Half of their body weight in ounces of cold water for best results.
6. Eat more vegetables. As greens, carrots, tomatoes, all kinds of vegetables.
7. Eat small (no more than 300-400 calories) meals five times a day. Each meal should contain protein, fiber and low fat should be.
8. Form at least 4 times a week, between 1:30 ET 2 hours per day. Is light to moderate intensity exercise. It is important to do aerobic exercise, but should also include anaerobic exercises (resistance training such as weight lifting). Talk to a personal trainer for a workout plan for you, and also talk to your doctor before starting any exercise program. It is shown that the routine helps keep the motivation and also monitors their progress.
9. Eating foods rich in protein right after a workout. (In one hour). Avoid eating too much meat (except healthy lean meat like chicken breast, turkey, fish, grass-fed beef). Make sure you eat white beans, lentils, chickpeas, quinoa or egg. Eventually (and highly recommended), you can take protein supplements such as whey protein shake immediately after a workout. Try to eat at least 60 grams of protein per day with less fat as possible.
10. Stop eating two hours before bedtime (especially with bad carbs and bad fats).
Do the above consistently and you WILL lose about 2-3 pounds per week… naturally and permanently.
Now if you are eating right, if you find a simple and effective online fat loss program (such as this popular one I highly recommend HERE), if you cut down your fat and sugar intake as much as possible, and if you do all of this while maintaining a good workout routine to exhaust your body, you WILL be able lose 3-4 pounds per week.
Important note: You will lose less weight the closer you are to your fitness level weight. Once you achieve this weight, you can either eat more lean proteins and do more anaerobic exercises to gain muscle mass or do less cardio and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Top 10 Ways To Lose 15 Pounds In A Month Reviewed by Adam Stone on 4/11/2013 Rating: